Epiphone Les Paul SL
Epiphone presents the Les Paul SL™, the most affordable 2-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups. Available in six exclusive colors—Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Pacific Blue, Sunset Yellow, Turquoise, and Vintage Sunburst.
The Les Paul SL was awarded the Guitar Player Magazine Editor's Pick and is based on the iconic Gibson™ Les Paul™!
The body is made with solid alder for the body and a comfortable hard maple neck. The granadillo fingerboard has classic pearloid dot inlays and standard medium jumbo frets. Tuning is fast and accurate with Epiphone machine heads with a 14:1 tuning ratio along with Epiphone’s adjustable, intonated wrap-around Stop Bar Combo bridge. The Les Paul SL is powered by Epiphone's open coil 650SCR single-coil pickup in the neck position and a 700SCR single-coil pickup in the rhythm or bridge position.
The SL’s master volume and master tone knobs control both pickups. Epiphone MityPRO mini amp is battery powered and has built-in overdrive, master tone, master volume, MP3 player input, and headphone out (perfect for practicing with your favorite tracks) and comes with an instrument cable. This limited edition pack is available at select retailers. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. Epiphone - For Every Stage.
- Epiphone’s Most Affordable Les Paul Ever!
- Ceramic Single Coil Pickups
- Slim, Lightweight Body Design
- Premium Covered 14:1 Machine Heads
- Available in Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Pacific Blue, Sunset Yellow, Turquoise, and Vintage Sunburst.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: none
- Nut: Artificial Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Pickguard: HS, VS colors = 1-Layer (Black) EB, PA, SY, TQ = 1-Layer (White)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
- Colors: Ebony (EB), Heritage Cherry Sunburst (HS), Pacific Blue (PA), Sunset Yellow (SY), Turquoise (TQ), Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- Other: "2017" logo on back of headstock
- Optional: Hard Case (940-ENLPCS), Case UPC = 711106261591
24 hour dispatch subject to availability.
Music Corner North has a minimum $15 shipping on all orders within South Australia. Due to the unpredictable nature of shipping goods interstate, we do not offer flat rate shipping when purchasing from outside SA. Instead we like to assess on a case-by-case scenario to best offer you the fastest shipping option within your budget.
To learn more about our shipping policy and pricing quotes when shipping interstate please give us a call on (08) 8258 9366 for more information before placing your order.
Products which are labelled as 'Backorder Now' when checking out are products which are not currently in stock with Music Corner North but can be ordered. These products may be available immediately from the supplier or may be subject to lead times if out of stock. If you wish to enquire about, or order one of these products, please use the Facebook Messenger function on the bottom of the page, the message form on the 'Contact' page, or call us on (08) 8258 9366 to chat to a product specialist who can advise you.